Sunday, August 11, 2013

#30WriteNow Challenge Day 10


Day 10 - "Discuss my first love and first kiss"

lol I hate talking about my love life as secretive as I am.

First Kiss: I was in 6th grade when I started kissing. I still see this guy once in a blue moon. We act like we don't know each other and I'm totally fine with that. :)

First Love: I was in love with this one guy but I didn't do my part to keep him around. I was too busy run around trying to be perfect and making excuses etc. When I was blaming him for quitting on me, I was really blaming myself for being a jerk and dragging my feet. Now that we are older, I know things wouldn't be the same if we crossed paths today. It's too late to rekindle and it took me months to accept that. At this point, I just leave our friendship the way that it is.....

Jhene Aiko - Growing Apart Too







No comments:

Post a Comment