Saturday, July 20, 2013

Where Have You Been?

Sorry you guys! I went on vacation (ATL) to catch a break from my hometown. It took a lot for me to give up my shifts at work and allow myself BREATHE. Yes, I am a workaholic and I love every part about it. Is it something I want to fix? No, not at this moment (I'm just saying).

Anyway, my Atlanta trip was very interesting even though I went with my family, I had some "me" time going on as well. Being there I really felt like I was missing so much. It wasn't about the exposure of getting out of hometown because I've been to other countries and all but I couldn't believe that I forgot that it's other places that I can come to and meet new people (like a man). The people there are so talented and friendly! I was shocked! Yes, it's a fast city but I can definitely get used to it....it's worth the hassle.


I'll be back Atlanta -Simply Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment