Thursday, June 13, 2013

"Frankly, My Dear...I Just Don't Give a Damn"

I am just having one of those days where I can't get it together. I lied...I have it together but I am finally getting comfortable in my own skin. Yes, I was the uptight individual that had her guard up 24/7 but at this point I just don't give damn. Back then, nobody really wasn't checking on me when I was playing the "Good Girl" role and I used to be mad as hell about that. Also, I used to hate when people say "I'm just going to do me" or " This is who I am" but I am all for it now! You really have to let go of everything you feel uncertain about and start over. Start over from the last time you felt good about yourself or start from scratch. Think beyond the idea of trying to live life the RIGHT way and just do it YOUR way.




Your life is really simple, all you have to do is just live it - Jade


No comments:

Post a Comment