Sunday, June 30, 2013

Surfing Sunday 1

Well... I usually don't watch TV but tonight BET will be presenting BET Awards 2013 LIVE! Of course I am excited to see my favorite celebrities perform etc. I am using my computer to tweet and my phone to send personal messages to those who can't control their mouths on my timeline (just joking). Geesh, can't wait!

By the way, Paula Deen is still having the worst week ever! Her products are flying off the shelves and it's not because of great sales but her racial comment caused her to lose so many endorsements. From my perspective, she has enough sense to know what not to say in public. Some things are just...common sense. Obviously, racial slurs will always remain a problem no matter who you are when you're in the public eye. When are they going to learn?


Anyway, BET Awards = Pure comedy! -Simply Jade 

No comments:

Post a Comment